- This set of pages is intended to teach you to sight-sing, or to improve your sight-singing.
- Tuition and exercises start with the very basics at the top of the table below;
- If you are not a complete beginner, you may be able to skip some sections;
- But you should only skip sections if you are certain you are confident in that subject.
- I suggest you read the Frequently Asked Questions page before you start, it may answer questions you have at this stage.
- How to use the guide below:
- work downwards in each box, clicking on each link in turn, reviewing the material and completing any exercises included;
- be confident that you understand all the material in all three columns above an Exercises box before clicking the Exercises link.
- Complete an Exercises page before moving on to the sections below it.
If you are really serious about improving your sight-singing, join a choir.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email me.